The personal data about you which this website may collect includes:
- information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via this website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions; and
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
You may browse some information-only areas of this website without providing any personal data.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to this website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the website.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to goFARM’s products and services that may be of interest to you;
- purposes related to goFARM’s research (including market research);
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this website;
- where goFARM suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in the goFARM.
We may share personal data with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing this website and our products and services such as professional advisory, marketing, advertising, mailhouse delivery, technology and research. We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Website as part of our process of constantly improving the website.
How we handle email and “Contact us” messages
This website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
Access to information
Please contact Vanessa Powell on 03 9046 1998 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to:
- make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you; or
- make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data
Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.